2019/06/25

e talk 20190619


two situation. which one is better?
organized by the nursery school.

want to retire when i am 40s .forties
you will on your vacation next week?
I dont own a car.
I cant drive a car. (i dont have a drivers license.)
butterfly swimming
they are afraid of me because i  can be be better than them. you know i am an adult,

sports center gym  fitness
korean cheese chicken 

others is hell
hell is other people
other people is troublesome
he has no friend. he lives with his two dogs.
he married with a b-list movie star.
a-list b-list c-list
not famous 
actor 男優
actress 女演
common people
ordinary person
suddenly i found my daughter has become  a child from a baby
leading dancer.
a stage play. 舞台

are you proud of her?
no, everyone will be better a little while.

I think she didnt have a smartphone.
it is difficult to understand the path to the station.
i told her the path
she gave up the asked me an easy position to go to .
at the end she told me she was from Taiwan.
a 70s old woman.

carry the baby
hold her baby because the mother was busy.
i cant image better things.
everyone is friendly. i think that is enough.